Verification Engineer Senior
Serves in a leadership capacity for architecting and implementing new test environments and leads troubleshooting efforts across teams.
- Architects and implements new test environments comprising of both software and hardware to validate products on a functional and system level
- Provides input and comments on software and hardware test failures and present possible solutions
- Provide reliable solutions to a variety of problems using sound problem solving techniques, including identifying technical root cause and developing corrective actions for given problems
- Investigates new technologies and implement new test processes based on findings
- Leads troubleshooting efforts across project teams
- Participate in product concept studies and design or modify prototype SW or HW
- Analyzes PDP documents in order to summarize test areas and plan verification activities
- Demonstrates efficiency and effectiveness while working on multiple projects and teams
- Supports competitive analysis studies and consolidates results
- Provides support for customer issues
- Investigates and provides direction on new equipment or test tool purchases
- Collaborates and adds value through participation in design reviews, providing comments on electrical design aspects and other engineering areas
- Participates in project leadership and/or program planning including providing technical input to product development plans and concept documents
- Makes substantial contributions toward determination of project goal/objective feasibility
- Independently determines general approach and specific solutions to technical problems
- Offers process improvement suggestions and authors new procedures as appropriate
- Direct and coordinate manufacture of prototypes
- Plan and develop experimental test programs to verify compliance to all applicable regulations and quality guidelines
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency, commitment and focus on the right priorities in developing solutions in a timely fashion
- Provides reliable solutions to a wide range of difficult problems using sound problem solving techniques
- Provides technical input to product development plans and concept documents
- Exemplifies Tacx’s and Garmin’s Mission Statement and Quality Policy and proactively works to improve Tacx’s and Garmin’s image and culture
- Participate in recruiting activities as assigned
- Perform other job-related duties required to complete the task assigned
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Bachelors of Science Degree in a Electrical, Computer or Mechanical Engineering AND a minimum of 5 years relevant experience OR an equivalent combination of education and relevant project management experience.
- Excellent academics.
- Demonstrated strong and effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills in Dutch and English language.
- Prior experience as a Design Engineer, Software Engineer, Verification Engineer or equivalent and demonstrates proficient performance of tasks in one or more of these disciplines
Please send your resume and motivation to Simon Tacx (firstname.lastname@example.org) in English or Dutch before September 21st.