Project Manager Senior
Provide project management and coordination for moderately complex projects between project team and other departments in the development of Tacx products. May serve as a Project Leader on small to mid-size projects.
- Leverages advanced understanding and expertise of project management skills on complex projects or tasks, including understanding and communicating of project scope, milestones, and decisions.
- Leads provision for the timely documentation of clear project scope [i.e. assumptions, requirements (internal, external, regulatory)], objectives/targets, validation needs, resource estimates [costs, and timing], for projects of any scale or complexity, even in cases where elements are not well known (e.g. Concepts, etc).
- Leads effective and efficient team meetings, ensures team members/stakeholders are appropriately informed, and communicates project tradeoffs and decisions to ensure forward moving progress of the project.
- Leverages advanced communication skills to ensure team members/stakeholders are appropriately informed, leads project tradeoff discussions and drives decisions to keep projects moving forward.
- Creates and maintains complex timelines and milestone tracking and applies project metrics and risk management principles to identify and mitigate potential schedule impacting items.
- Drives project development and issue resolution through identification of risks/issues, creation of mitigation plans for projects within their segment and identification of issues which impact other segments.
- Identifies and resolves conflicts through understanding of interdependencies of and development of effective relationships between the development team(s), other Tacx teams/departments, and external entities (e.g. customers, suppliers, etc).
- Utilizes understanding of product domain to contribute to advanced concept/new feature development efforts and/or research of new technologies.
- Creates, processes and releases GPNs, BOMs and ECOs within established processes.
- Makes substantial contributions to determining feasibility of project goals/objectives
- Provides reliable solutions to a wide range of difficult problems using sound problem solving techniques.
- Exemplifies Tacx’s and Garmin’s Mission, Vision, Values and Quality Policy and proactively works to improve Tacx’s and Garmin’s image and culture.
- Participate in recruiting activities as assigned.
- Perform other job-related duties required to complete the task assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in a technical discipline from a four-year college or university AND a minimum of 5 years relevant project management experience OR an equivalent combination of education and relevant project management experience.
- Excellent academics.
- Demonstrated strong and effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills in Dutch and English language.
- Ability to lead a team in the development of product/concept development plans as well as successfully execute projects of any scale or complexity.
- Advanced understanding of production and operations issues as they relate to engineering project management, including the ability to successfully identify and mitigate risks.
- Proven communication, interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills through success in previous project management experience.
- Demonstrated success in bringing together cross functional teams for effective problem resolution.
- Previous experience managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office Suite (Microsoft Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint).
Please send your resume and motivation to Simon Tacx (email@example.com) in English or Dutch before September 21st.