About this role
Tacx is looking for a Scrum Master to join our development team working on the Tacx Training App.
As the Scrum Master you will facilitate your teams to deliver value at high quality with optimal velocity. You will be removing impediments and aligning with Product owners to achieve the committed goals with the team. Additionally, you’ll coach individual team members to improve continuously. You will also be working closely with other development teams, to align the way of working
How are you going to do this
- Facilitate the team to achieve optimal results;
- Guiding the team in improving the way of working;
- Be the ambassador of Agile values & principles;
- Coaching individuals and the team;
- Empower the team to get things done.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a Scrum Master with a passion for cycling and/or sports. A team player with vision and drive to excel with a great product.
For this, you need:
- At least 3 years of experience as Scrum Master;
- A PSM-I (or similar) certification;
- A continuous focus on improvements;
- Experience in coaching individuals and teams;
- Experience with Jira and Confluence, or similar tools;
- Good communication skills in English and preferably Dutch;
- The ability to inspire others with your passion and ambition.
What we offer
By joining our team we offer you the opportunity to contribute to the ambitions and success of a globally growing company. You will share your passion and engage in ambitious and challenging work. While using your skills you will have a direct impact on our current focus and future direction. All present in an inspiring and sporty work environment.
Tacx bv (part of Garmin), currently based in Wassenaar but as of October 2020 in Oegstgeest, is a family business in which more than 200 employees work closely together to develop and produce the highest quality cycling trainers together with Garmin. Our products are sold in more than 60 countries and have a long history in the industry. Tacx is characterized as a product-driven company that, through its focus on innovation, is experiencing enormous growth. We are also proud of the fact that both production and all the knowledge is in-house.
The Tacx software team uses design, technology and data to create great apps for serious cyclists. Based on a shared passion for cycling they realize their ambition to make their users better cyclists and make indoor training more challenging and fun.
Send your application and resume to Human Resources via [email protected]