IT & Security Team Leader
The IT and Security Team Leader (Tacx) is responsible for ensuring that the business is provided with timely, high quality, and accurate front-line support for any business systems or IT functions supported by the Tacx IT Service Desk. The position will also be responsible for developing and administering procedures relating to the protection, safeguarding, and security of company assets, associates, and guests of Garmin that comply with Garmin’s internal controls as well as local, national, and European laws.
What will you be doing?
The role is broadly split between:
- Providing day-to-day operational support for existing IT and Physical Security services and users.
- Project work leading to the development and deployment of new IT and Security services
- Leading the Tacx IT and Security Team.
- Serve as the point of contact with security contractors and vendors.
You will be defining and executing test cases and transforming manual test cases into automated tests as quickly as possible. You will start professionalizing the testing approach by implementing, coordinating and executing the regression tests for our applications. Furthermore, you will focus on setting up and extending the automated test coverage by collaborating on what the teams are working on.
WHAT ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES?
- Line management responsibility for Tacx IT Team members.
- Ensure adherence to Incident and Service Request procedures and that complex and high impact incidents and complaints are managed in accordance with the Incident Management Policy.
- Ensuring all relevant support documentation of supported systems and applications are available and up to date to ensure technicians have necessary knowledge and resources at their disposal.
- Implement new tools, processes and service improvements where required, working closely with the Global and EMEA IT Teams to ensure consistency.
To act as an escalation-point for front line support staff and customers.
- Drive improvement in Client Services, raising the profile of IT within the organization through excellent customer service.
Assist in communications from IT to the business regarding service outages and maintenance, in both oral and written form in terms clearly understood by technical and non-technical audiences.
- Adhere to SOX, PCI, and other regulatory requirements as required.
- Manages the acquisition, installation or replacement of equipment designed to increase efficiency of security operations, working closely with the Global Physical Security team.
- Serves as the local electronic access control administrator. Review, vet and approve requests for additional access control.
- Maintains processes, procedures, and work instructions related to the following: general security, system use, key management, and compliance, working with the Global Physical Security team, develop
- Performs and maintains audits associated with general security procedures, physical security systems, keys, and compliance.
- Supervise contracted security staff and front desk staff to ensure adequate coverage for business requirements and partner with contract guard supervisor for staffing issues.
- Conduct investigations related to loss, theft, vandalism, policy violations, work related incidents, and workplace violence. Partner with Human Resources and/or
- Legal on investigation results and remediation.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for an expert and a leader. A team player with vision and a drive to excel. Someone who is passionate about IT & Security and will take the lead in. For this, you need to have:
Desirable certification or equivalent experience:
- MCP Microsoft Client Operating Systems
- MCDST (Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician)
- ASIS Physical Security Certification (PSP or CPP)
- Degree (or equivalent) in a computer related subject
- Must be able to solve moderately complex technical problems independently.
- Must have strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- At least 4 years of experience working in an IT Team.
- At least 4 years of experience working with Physical Security systems
- At least 2 years of experience leading an IT Team.
- Experience of supporting IT systems and users in warehouse and/or manufacturing locations is highly desirable.
Experience or knowledge of the following technologies:
- Windows operating systems
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft SCCM
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange mailboxes and permissions
- Laptop, desktop and printer hardware
- Mobile device support
- IP telephony
- Atlassian Products (Jira; Jira Service Desk; Confluence)
- Barcode scanners
- Label printers
- Physical Security management systems
- IP CCTV
WHAT WE OFFER
By joining our team, we offer you the opportunity to contribute to the ambitions and success of a globally growing company. You will share your passion and engage in ambitious and challenging work. While using your skills you will have a direct impact on our current focus and future direction.
Of course, we also offer you training opportunities, attention for personal development, a good salary and benefits tailored to your commitment and performance. All present in an inspiring and sporty work environment.
WHO WE ARE
Tacx bv (part of Garmin), currently based in Wassenaar but as of 1 April in Oegstgeest, is a family business in which more than 200 employees work closely together to develop and produce the highest quality cycling trainers together with Garmin. Our products are sold in more than 60 countries and have a long history in the industry. Tacx is characterized as a product-driven company that, through its focus on innovation, is experiencing enormous growth. We are also proud of the fact that both production and all the knowledge is in-house.
Send your application and resume to Human Resources via [email protected]