Human Resources Manager Full-time, 40 hours
As Human Resource Manager at Tacx you are responsible for the Tacx workforce. You manage all aspects of Human Resources including recruitment, associate relations, compensation, benefits, training, and legal compliance to build, retain and motivate a highly capable workforce. You have one other HR colleague, work together with the team managers and report directly to the board. Are you a reliable HR manager and a real people person, then this job might be a perfect fit for you!
HOW WILL YOU DO THIS?
As Human Resource Manager you are responsible for and work together with your HR colleague to build, retain and motivate a highly capable workforce at Tacx. You direct and manage Human Resources functions in consultation with the department managers; including oversight for compensation, benefits, compliance, recruitment, training, and associate relations.
You have the following responsibilities:
- Manage company recruitment including review of resumes and credentials of candidates and assisting with the interview process, identification and forecasting of staffing needs and workforce planning.
- Ensure compliance with company policy regarding response to candidate applications, storage of candidate documentation, and completion of appropriate steps. And reporting to the board and department manager.
- Work with management leader to determine appropriate compensation packages, check references, arrange drug/background screening, and extend offers.
- Conduct exit interviews and provide notes/feedback to management and Garmin corporate in a timely manner.
- Work closely with Garmin’s legal department and Garmin’s corporate HR team to ensure that Tacx is in compliance with employment law in the administration of company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with legislation, regulations and the collective labour agreement.
Motivate and strengthen the Tacx workforce
- Provide assistance and guidance to associates on Tacx policies and procedures.
- Manage associate benefits and ensure associate’s questions are answered promptly and completely.
- Schedule, facilitate, and track employee training.
- Assist management in preparing and conducting evaluation and performance meetings with associates.
- Develop and conduct presentations for associates, and managers/supervisors on HR related topics
- Responsible for tracking any workplace injuries, administering workers compensation, as well as posting annual OSHA report.
- Assist with planning and organizing company events.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for an experience HR manager who is a real people person and knows how to handle confidential information.
You have the following knowledge and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Communications or another substantially similar field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience performing an HR Management role.
- Minimum of 5 years’ Human Resources experience including recruitment, interviewing experience, handling associate relations, including administering the disciplinary action process, conducting investigations, and providing guidance to managers/supervisors.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word and Excell.
And the following characteristics:
- Excellent relationship skills
- Knows how to handle confidential information.
- Can work proactively and effectively with minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a flexible, fast paced and changing environment.
- Demonstrated strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills in Dutch and English.
- Must be team-oriented, possess a positive attitude and work well with others.
- Demonstrates excellent time management and follow-up skills.
- Superior organizational and analytical skills with keen attention to detail and quality.
WHO ARE WE?
Tacx B.V. (part of Garmin), currently based in Wassenaar but as of 1 April in Oegstgeest, is a family business in which more than 200 employees work closely together to develop and produce the highest quality cycling trainers together with Garmin. Our products are sold in more than 60 countries and have a long history in the industry. Tacx is characterized as a product-driven company that, through its focus on innovation, is experiencing enormous growth. We are also proud of the fact that both production and all the knowledge is in-house.
Send your application and resume to Bianca Tacx via firstname.lastname@example.org.