As our Frontend developer you will be leading the development and maintenance of all Web front-ends for the Tacx Apps and its ecosystem. You
will be working closely with the teams of developers & testers, UX designer, Product Owner and Technology Architect to ensure the delivery of
stable, appealing and high performing software for the athletes that use our software.
What are your responsibilities?
- Deliver high quality features each sprint together with your team of developers, designers and testers.
- Pro-actively address any issues or bugs, and solve these if prioritised.
- Break-down and refine development work together with the Product Owner.
- Guide other front-end developers and share knowledge that benefit their skill development.
- Align with team of Garmin Front-end developers to align standards and approach
- Inspect your teams progress towards the sprint goals on a daily basis, and adapt if needed.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for an experienced front-end developer with a passion for cycling and sports. A team player with the drive and curiosity that will
push our solutions forward. A developer who is passionate about creating maintainable solutions that will enable our users to push their limits and
become better athletes.
You will take the lead in moving our public front-end (cloud.tacx.com) and web based management tooling gradually to React including applying a
new UX design. In the mean time you will address issues or minor changes in Angular codebase (JS/5).
For this, you need:
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience as front-end developer
- Solid knowledge of React and Angular (JS/5)
- Proven experience with responsive websites including embedded views
- Experience in consumption of REST APIs
- Experience with working in Agile teams
- A continuous focus on improvements
- Good communication skills in English and preferably Dutch
- To be able to explain complex technology matters in simple terminology
- The ability to inspire others with your passion and ambition
Next to that, you have worked with:
- Atlassian suite (Jira/Confluence)
- Unit testing
What we offer
By joining our team we offer you the opportunity to contribute to the ambitions and success of a globally growing company. You will share your
passion and engage in ambitious and challenging work. While using your skills you will have a direct impact on our current focus and future
Of course we also offer you training opportunities, attention for personal development, a good salary and benefits tailored to your commitment and
performance. All present in an inspiring and sporty work environment.
Send your application and resume to Guido Jetten via [email protected]