Ride the route of La Marmotte, the most famous cyclosportive event in the world that features four legendary Tour de France mountains. These videos combine all climbs of La Marmotte in to the finish on the Alpe d’Huez (1860m). To reach that mountain, you will have to conquer the Col du Glandon (1924m), the Col du Télégraphe (1556m) and the impressive Col du Galibier (2646m) and every descend and valley in between. Take the challenge and climb them one by one. La Marmotte was first held in 1982. Each year, 7000 amateur riders from all over the world participate in the race. Some winners later became famous professional riders, such as Laurent Brochard (1992), Patrice Halgand (1996) and Laurens ten Dam (2003).
To complete the challenge you’ll have to finish the following films within 3 consecutive days (not necessarily in this order):
|Name||Distance (km)||Uphill total (km)||Avg. incline (%)||Altimeters (m)|
|Marmotte 1 – Col du Glandon, Allemond||46,22||1,39||0,7||1385|
|Marmotte 2 – Col du Télégraphe||49,2||1,14||0,6||1143|
|Marmotte 3 – Col du Galibier||50,60||1,23||– 0,6||1229|
|Marmotte 4 – Alpe d’Huez||27,75||1,15||2,8||1152|
- Ride all 4 videos mentioned above in full.
- Complete the 4 videos mentioned above within 72 hours (3 days).
- Cheating by filling in an incorrect weight is not allowed, you’ll be disqualified and cannot join the challenge.
- You’ll have to complete the challenge individually, it is not allowed to ride it with multiple riders.
- It is not allowed to ride a film in parts, each film has to be completed in one session.
To enter and join the list of heroes, upload your activity on the right handed side of this page. Make sure our profile is set to “public” so we can check your entry. When you enter, you agree with the terms and conditions for Tacx promotions and activities. Please note: you’ll have to finish all the films mentioned above before submitting the form.